[easyazon_image add_to_cart=”default” align=”left” asin=”B00EN27TCI” cloaking=”default” height=”107″ localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31cTgF-wqrL._SL160_.jpg” tag=”strbik-20″ width=”160″]The Intuos pen and touch CTH480 is an intuitive gadget that empowers me to express my thoughts and ideas more naturally in the visual form, thanks to the combination of pressure sensitive pen and the multi touch functionality of the device. Earlier known as the Bamboo Pen n Touch, the Intuos pen n touch small CTH480 is a tablet that helps me in creating artwork, make sketches or paintings and even color them and get them stored in the digital format.
For people like me who love creating artwork the traditional way, using brushes and pencils, Intuos pen n touch small CTH480 is just the ideal device as it helps me creating digital art with the feel of using the traditional art tools.
Things which are just fabulous
Starting from the intuitive design to the high compatibility with almost all operating system platforms, there are many features of the tablet that simply fascinates me and I am sure would do the same to anybody who uses this device. The plus points are listed below:
- The size and weight of the device is just awesome which enables me to carry it in my briefcase without any hassle.
- The pointer accuracy of the tablet is best in the class. While drawing or sketching I did not find the pointer going haywire even for once.
- There are 1024 pressure levels that helps me play with the opacity or width of the lines while I sketch on the tablet.
- The finger touch functionality along with the pressure sensitive pen makes me feel that I am using a brush to fill in the colors in my drawing.
- The pen that I use to draw comes without a battery so I don’t have to take the pain to replace batteries every now and then. Also, the pen has the feature of an eraser so that I can wipe off things which I do not want to be a part of my sketch.
- The Intuos pen n touch small CTH480 is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6.8 onwards as well as Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Although the connectivity of the tablet with the computer is primarily based on USB, however I have switched to Wireless connections as there was a provision to do so. No more mess while I draw at ease.
- It is an absolute value for the money that I have spent on it.
Negative sides that I did not like
It is not fair to think that an electronic gadget would only have positive things and no negatives at all. When it comes to the Intuos pen n touch tablet, the cons would include the body of the pen which is made of plastic and at times feels a bit flimsy. Also, while I do not face this (as I have switched to wireless) but the fixed position of the USB cable may cause discomfort while the tablet gets used.
In the age of digital artwork everybody is switching digital painting and that is made real simple and uncomplicated with the tablets with pressure sensitive pen and multi touch functionality.
[easyazon_cta add_to_cart=”default” align=”left” asin=”B00EN27TCI” cloaking=”default” height=”28″ key=”small-light” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”strbik-20″ width=”120″]